Advanced Elements is world’s one of the most renowned companies for manufacturing amazing kayaks. Their AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak is no exception either. It is one of the best 2 person inflatable kayaks in the market. The kayak is fifteen foot in length.
You can either paddle it solo or with a partner. The feature that makes it the best sea fishing kayak is, it has the option to be converted into single or double deck within seconds. In this best 2 person inflatable kayak article, I’ll explain the features, specifications, pros, and cons of this inflatable kayak and lastly share my opinion if you should really buy it.
This inflatable fishing kayak is designed with a stern frame and rigid bow. You can also enjoy an interchangeable deck with it. The open back design lets you enter and exit the kayak very easily. With the Advanced Elements Inflatable kayak, you’ll get a duffle bag for carrying, folding seats for 2 persons, Instruction manual and A kit for basic repairing.
For whom this kayak is most suited?
- The advanced elements kayak is suitable for young or old anyone who loves pedaling on a boat. It is very easy to use and comes with amazing features. As the kayak is inflatable, you can carry it around easily. So, no matter what the age is, anyone who loves adventure will surely cherish this kayak.
- The kayak has options to be paddled either in solo or with a partner. So, you can always ask your partner and enjoy the kayak together. It will be a great kayak for husband-wife or boyfriend-girlfriend. You can also get to enjoy it with your best friend!
The Advanced Elements Convertible Kayak has so many amazing features which makes it totally unique from all other kayaks in the market. Thanks to the aluminum ribs, it has a very stable stern and bow which improves the tracking a lot. With this kayak, you don’t need to worry about the puncturing as it is made with three layers of completely puncture-proof materials.
The kayak is also very easy to use and carry. All you need to do is carry it to spot, unfold it and inflate. After that, place the seats and your kayak is ready to roll! The seats are padded which makes it very easy for paddling. Even hours of paddling won’t make you tired. Lastly, you can either paddle solo or with a partner which makes it great for couples.
Here are some of the features in details:
The advanced elements kayak has an amazing beginner-friendly design. It has an open back design, so entering or exiting the kayak is very straightforward. You can easily convert the kayak from open deck to close deck within seconds by using the double or single decks. The kayak is about 15 foot in length, so it is perfect for paddling solo or with a partner.
Double Deck Conversion:
The advanced elements inflatable fishing kayak is designed with an open deck system. However, with the optional double deck, you can easily turn your kayak into closed deck tandem kayak within seconds. Moreover, the double deck is equipped with mesh pockets and d-rings where you can store valuable items.
Single Deck Conversion:
Thanks to the optional single deck, you can convert your AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak into a closed deck solo kayak within seconds. You’ll get to enjoy many things with the single deck, such as lacing for bungee deck along with some d-rings, an arched aluminum stays which work as a deck riser and lastly, a cargo hatch in the rear.
Standard Open Deck:
The Advanced Elements convertible kayak has a standard open deck design. You can remove the optional decks to make the kayak open-deck if you wish. Depending on the configurations, you can either paddle the kayak solo or with a partner in the open deck setting.
Advanced Elements always puts high priority into the construction quality of their kayaks. The AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak has a multi-layer construction for higher durability. The first layer is the outer layer. Inside the outer layer, there is the main chamber which stores the air inside its own tube cover.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $468.95Was: $626.06
- Price: $230.97Was: $249.99
- The dimension of the kayak is 15’ in length and 32” in width.
- It weighs about only 56 lbs.
- The kayak can hold about 550 lbs. easily.
- The aluminum ribs improve the tracking performance of the kayak.
- The stern and the bow are more defined and stable than most other kayaks in the market.
- Made from three layers of puncture -proof materials which makes it highly resistant to any kind of puncture.
- Very easy to carry, assemble and use. You just need to carry it to the spot, inflate the kayak and it is ready to use.
- You can either paddle solo or with a partner.
- The optional decks allow you to convert the kayak into a tandem or solo closed-deck kayak within seconds.
- According to some customers, it takes a lot of effort to inflate or deflate the kayak.
- The kayak can be a bit heavy to move around for a single person.
- Drying the kayak after using it seems to be very time-consuming and inefficient.Includes1 duffle bag for carrying, folding seats for 2 persons, instruction manual, and a repair kit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the size of the AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak?
A. The kayak is 15’ in length and 32” in width.
Q. Is this kayak suitable for two persons?
A. Yes, this kayak is absolutely suitable for two persons. You can either paddle it solo or with a partner.
Q. How much weight advanced elements kayak can hold?
A. The kayak can hold about 550 lbs. easily. So, two persons can paddle on it comfortably.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $400.05Was: $449.99
So, here’s my advanced elements convertible kayak review for you. I know Advanced Elements convertible kayak is a bit on the pricey end. However, it is practically the best sea fishing kayak right now in the market. The sturdy construction, unique features, and user-friendly design make this kayak absolutely worthy of buying.
So, if you are looking for a stylish kayak which supports either solo or tandem configuration, I’ll highly suggest you give Advanced Elements kayak a try.