Kayaking in the water can be a very fun experience. It becomes even more enjoyable when you have a kayak of your own. When you own your personal kayak, you can use it at any time and in any way that you want which adds more fun to your kayaking experience. But nowadays the market is full of kayaks with so many options and promises. It makes it very difficult to choose a perfect kayak for yourself, right? So today I am here with an amazing Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak review.
In my review, I am going to explain the detailed features, specifications, pros, cons and share my overall thought about this kayak.
About Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak :
Sea Eagle is one of the most leading companies for manufacturing kayaks and boats. They are located about 60 miles east of New York City on an island and have been making amazing kayaks since 1968 and every year introducing newer and newer models with amazing advancements. They are on their business for over 40 years and are so confident about the products that they give away 3 years straight warranty for any kind of damage. That’s how in the years, Sea Eagle has become one of the favorite brand names to the water explorers who love the quality.
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak- What it claims:
The Sea Eagle 330 inflatable kayak is a sports kayak claimed to be the most popular kayak in America. Be it quality, versatility, durability, maneuverability, design or affordability this kayak wins it all. It’s the best 2person inflatable kayak in the market which can take up to 2 person and their gears but light enough to be handled by one person. This kayak is stable enough for beginners as well as fun enough for moderate kayakers. Moreover, it’s easy to set up function and lightweight will make it a favorite to all water explorers.
Best Suited for:
The Sea Eagle kayak is an entry level kayak best suited for beginners. This kayak comes with all the equipment one may need to begin kayaking such as foot pumps, seats, paddles etc. the stability and security features make this kayak almost impossible to sink. Besides, the advanced features of this kayak help it to go through any water condition. So it’s a good kayak for both beginners and pros.
The number of paddlers:
The sea eagle kayak is designed as a long kayak that can be paddled solo or with a partner. It is light-weighted enough to be easily handled by one person.
This kayak is suitable for both young and old water explorers. As this kayak comes with very comfy seats and additional safety options, anyone will enjoy their experience on it.
This kayak is basically designed as a sports kayak that can go through even rapid level III. But the stability of this kayak makes it the best sea fishing kayak currently available in the market.
Best used in:
- Day trips because of it’s salt and sun resistant material.
- Calm water
- Up to class III rapids as it’s made of durable K-80 Polykrylar Hull material.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $259.00Was: $418.99
- Price: Check on Amazon
The Sea Eagle kayak is an inflatable kayak which is basically a sports kayak but can be paddled as a canoe too. It’s made of super durable K 80 Polykrylar material that makes it withstand any water condition. Though it’s a 2 person kayak it also can be used solo with perfect space. It’s newly advanced uplifted I beam floor makes it easier to paddle and maintain durability. With all the promising features, this kayak holds the best reputation in the market.
Here are all the features in details.
- User-Friendly construction: The Sea Eagle kayak is constructed as a multi-purpose kayak. It is an easy to assemble user-friendly kayak.
- Durability: The Sea Eagle Kayak is made with K-80 Polykrylar Hull material which is resistant to sun and salt. The kayak can go through from calm water condition to class III rapids with great durability.
- I Beam Construction: The kayak has I-beam constructed floor that lets you uplift your seat and sit higher. It makes paddling a lot comfortable and creates a proper surface area for the wind to push against and drive the kayak.
- Lightweight with very good carrying capacity: The best thing about this kayak is its light-weight. Though it’s a very giant kayak, it weighs only 26lbs. Despite being light-weight it can easily carry 2 persons and their gears up to 500lbs with no complications at all.
- Quick assembling: Another eye-catching feature is that the assembling time of this kayak is only 6minutes. Within this short time, even a kid can assemble the kayak with no complication.
- Spray Skirts: The kayak comes with lashed down inflatable spray skirts.
- Grab lines on bow and stern: The grab lines on bow and stern adds more stability for paddlers while fishing. It makes the kayak the most stable fishing kayak.
- Valves: The kayak includes open and close drain valves and 5 one way deluxe valves for proper air flow.
- Certificate: The Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak is certified by NMMA.
- Warranty: The kayak packages offer a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
- Type: Inflatable.
- Material: Ultra 33mil Polykrylar Hull material with I Beam Construction floor.
|Exterior Length||Exterior Width||Interior Length||Interior Width|
- Weight: 26 pounds.
- Load Capacity: → 2 people
→ Up to 500 pounds
- Valves: One way; 5 valves
- Number of tracking skeg: 2
- Inflation time: Only 6 minutes.
- White-water rating: Up to rapid class III
- Certification: NMMA certified.
- Washable: Yes.
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty.
The Sea Eagle kayak offers you 4 package options to choose from.
- Deluxe Solo Package: Designed for solo paddlers. It includes –
→A removable seat
→A foot pump
→A repair kit.
It’s the most inexpensive of all the packages.
- Deluxe Package: This one is designed for dual paddlers. It includes –
→2 removable kayak seats
→A foot pump
→A carry bag
→A repair kit.
- Pro Package: This package is almost similar to the deluxe package mentioned above. Except it comes with deluxe seats instead of the normal ones. And so it costs more than the deluxe package.
- Quick Sail Package: The quick sail package is also almost identical to the deluxe package. But it includes a QuickSail that can turn the kayak into a sailboat. If you want more speed in your kayak this package is for you.
- User-friendly design.
- Sturdy construction of sun and salt resistant ultra-thick Polykrylar material.
- I beam constructed floor to make paddling easy and comfortable.
- Adjustable seat for great comfort.
- 5 one way valves for proper flow.
- 2 skegs for good tracking.
- Enough space for two people.
- Super-fast inflation.
- Very light-weight but can carry up to 500lbs.
- Easy to use functions.
- Good maneuverability.
- Very promising stability.
- Good enough to go through rapid class III water condition.
- Good value for money.
- Trustworthy as its NMMA certified.
- 3 years warranty for any defect.
- Doesn’t track too well.
- Doesn’t have good speed but you can solve it by adding a sail with their Quick Sail package
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
- Price: $189.00
- Price: $75.00Was: $80.36
- Price: $199.99Was: $249.99
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can one person navigate the kayak?
A: Yes, the kayak is light enough for one person to handle.
Q: Can anyone stand on it while kayaking?
A: Yes it’s quite stable. But you should consider it based on the water condition.
Q: How much abrasion resistant is the material?
A: The construction is very sturdy. It’s even good enough to go over rocky beaches.
Well, here’s my Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak review for you. From its user-friendly design to its advanced facilities, according to other inflatable fishing kayak reviews, this kayak wins almost in every factor. It’s a number one choice for any newcomer for its super stability and durability and so is for moderate kayakers because of its advance packages. So, this Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak is definitely one of the best kayaks of this year. If you are looking for an advanced kayak in a low budget, this is a must-try.
I hope this article was helpful to you.